Monday, October 13, 2014

10.13.14

Got my Etsy shop up and running!!! I'm super excited and just had my first sale! Yay!
This is my online promo poster.  My shop link is here, for those of you who wanna check it out!  It's currently the only item for sale since I'm working on my portfolio a lot right now, but hopefully in the future I'll have more fun things for sale!  Any orders that go through before October 31 get one of my Halloween cards included!


And this was taken with my new SLR! I love the camera so much and I feel so powerful having a camera again. 

Aside from Consume, I just finished a piece and started sketching for a new painting tonight.  I'll post a photo soon of the one I just finished, along with a preview sketch of what I'm about to start.  The one I'm starting now is very spontaneous, and the painting I finished earlier was from an older sketch I had lying around.


I also got a chance to order some more business cards :) I love the way these came out.

That's all for now!! Lots of exclamation points tonight because of my etsy shop (and I can't stop listening to fun music)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment